Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Danny vs. Chuck






or those of you who don't know, I am currently working at the youth detention center in Provo. I work as a counselor with adjudicated youth who are in the states custody. Anyway, the other day while I was at work the kids started saying that I look like Chuck Norris. Over the last week it has become a big joke. I personally don't agree but I wanted to see what everyone else thought. So here it is. Whats the verdict? Place your vote to the left.

Just in case you can't tell I'm the one on the Left and Chuck is below. That cute girl poking her head up in the corner of the me picture is Erin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're definitely a Chuck even though it's a different look than I remember. I'm going to ask the students at my work about it tomorrow and I'm sure they'll agree!

Don't worry, I'm not a crazy stalker. I actually can't recall how I ran across your blog, but I enjoy it. It's been nice peeking in on your post high school life.

Kacey (Bailey) Gifford

Danny and Erin said...

Kacey! How are you? I can't find any other way to get a hold of you, so hopefully you will read this. Your blog is blocked but I would like to see what you're up to as well. So let me into your blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say that everyone at my work agrees! he he. Here's my blog, it's not quite as fun and informative as yours (I limit my info, due to crazy inlaws!)

tortoiseandhareaz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So not like Chuck -- you look a lot younger and much more handsome.

Samuel R said...

Danny regardless if actually do or don't look luck Chuck Norris, that is quite the complement considering all the Chuck Norris jokes I've heard. Soon your kids will be saying "Danny's tears cure cancer, it's too bad he has never cried".