Jude Conlan Caldwell was born November 29th at 2:20 pm. He is 7 lbs 8 oz 19 inches and so so cute. I know parents are biased but I really think he is cute you all have to tell me what you think. I think I prefer lies if you think he's not.
Marc Overmars
4 years ago



10 comments:
he's perfect!
Darling new baby! Congratulations!!
adorable! what a wonderful family
Congratulations! What a beautiful family! I'm so happy for you guys and he is so cute:)
he is soooo beautiful...best grandson ever.
you guys are great, love you keep the vids and pic coming.3haley21
Beautiful baby and we love the name. Congrats!
He is DARLING! Erin you look great in those pictures. I looked like a train had run over me in all my pictures right after Gracie. You look beautiful! Congrats to you all!
He's adorable! And I especially love the top family photo -- you all have that same bleary-eyed look, like you could use a good night's sleep ;-D
You made it, little Jude! We are so happy for you!
He IS cute! Congrats!
Yippee! I'm so glad he's finally here. I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!
Post a Comment